Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Sale!

UPDATE:  The sale ends tonight!!!  Go shop and win lots of cool books!!!!  See HERE!


I am following in Matthew's footsteps and having a sale of my own.

There's lots of great stuff from indies, to Marvel, and everything inbetween.

Highlights include the first year of Harbinger! 



The latest Warren Ellis collection, Doom 2099


And the first 6 trades for House of Mystery.




There's certainly something for everyone!




Go check it all out here and thanks for looking.

8 comments:

  1. I hope you have better success than I did. The fish aren't biting in these waters around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In case anybody wants to try again at my stuff too:

    http://www.ebay.com/sch/mannfamily14gab/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY!!!! No extra fishermen! This lake is private property.

    Shoo go away. Shoo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not like we're stocking the same type of fish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Or I should say using the same type of bait.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fish are easily confused! Don't confuse them!!!

    Bad Fisherman.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dude, I can't even blow up fish with a dynamite ONE PENNY auction on Swamp Thing! I don't think you have to worry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh don't start on me! I have 36 issues of Grant Morrison Animal Man for $15! That's way better than a smelly old Swamp Thing! And I'm not getting nibbles. It's your penny auctions that are causing problems.

    ReplyDelete