Sunday, April 08, 2012

Comic Covers Sunday

Sorta thematic this week.  Since it was my birthday yesterday, baseball started, and it's Easter too there's alot of variety in styles this week. 

Let's start simple and classic.  I might never read the inside but the appeal of the book is undeniable.  And, an excellent composition too!



Now this is more what everyone expects from a Sunday Comic Covers post.  Who doesn't love a comic with Elsie the Cow.  Ummm, yeah, this is strange even by my standards.


And because I am happy that baseball started again, we have this.


More baseball love, and I gotta say between this cover and the last one... I'm thinking the monkey isn't the brightest bulb.


And one because it's Easter.




And finally, one that says it all! 


That's all folks, now go enjoy your Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment