Thursday, March 31, 2011

This post is brought to you by the letter &$*%!

So things have been a bit cranky (or crankier than usual) around these parts lately and I wanted to write a blog that would lighten things up.

Then, I lost it in a power surge. Given that anything I try to write now would be dripping with power company inspired rage, I thought I'd share something cool instead.

When Zach Snyder made Watchmen, it was noted by many people that perhaps literally translating comics to film, particularly Alan Moore comics was a bad idea.

As this video below proves, he was simply missing a vital ingredient: legos.



Its amazing how effective that is considering its, y'know, legos.

And no, that's not Mark Hamill, but its a damn good approximation of him, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment